Technique of execution:
- Lie on your stomach and place your palms on the mat on both sides of your chest.
- Bend your toes and strain the thigh muscles. Pull the waist up and push the palms away from the floor, activating the muscles of the upper back. At this stage, only the abdominal muscles should touch the floor.
- Now, use the muscles of the press and completely tear off the body from the rug. Keep your bent elbows and shoulders on the same level.
- Do not round the upper back and do not bend the body, otherwise you risk performing a hammock pose sinking to the floor.
- Keep the Chaturanga as much as you can keep the body in the right position.
- To rest, drop your stomach on the rug, and then try again.
With this article read:
Tolasana - The Pose of Libra.
Technique of execution: Sit in Padmasana (Lotus pose) and place the palms on the floor on both
Halasana - Pose of the Plow.
Technique of execution: To understand what the position of the body in the Pose position should be, execute
Pose of a dolphin - Pose of a dolphin.
Technique: Stand on all fours and lower your elbows on the rug. Twist
Matsiasana - Pose of fish.
Technique of execution Lie on your back, bending your knees, feet on the floor. With inhalation lightly
Kapotasana - Pose of the Dove.
Technique of execution: Stand on your knees, spreading them to the width of the pelvis; Hips are perpendicular
Bhujangasana - Pose of the cobra.
Technique: Lie on your stomach, legs stretched back, toes pointing to the wall behind you.
In one bundle
The trio from Chaturanga Dandasana (Staff Positions on the Four Feet), Adho Mukha Shvanasany (Dogs Mordoy
Higher your head!
Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana (Dog's posture with the muzzle up) - active deflection backwards - reveals
Better than massage: yoga exercises for back and shoulders
Here are three poses that will relieve the upper back and shoulders from stiffness and lack of mobility. Do