Technique of execution:
- Sit down in Dandasan, your back is straight, your legs are stretched forward.
- Place the palms on the floor next to the hips.
- Turn the shoulders out and pull the shoulder blades toward each other and down. Push your fingers into the mat.
- Without moving your palms, try to pull them with equal force farther from the body.
- Raise your hips, your heels under your knees or stretch your legs in front of you to get into a full pose.
- Do 3-5 respiratory cycles. Perform up to 3 repetitions.
With this article read:
Halasana - Pose of the Plow.
Technique of execution: To understand what the position of the body in the Pose position should be, execute
Gomukhasana - Pose of the head of a cow.
Technique of execution: Sit down in Dandasana, extend your right arm up, along the right ear, and the left
Urdhva Hastasana - Hands stretched up in a standing position.
Technique of execution: Stand in Tadasana (Mountain pose). Pull your arms up, unfolding your hands
Pose of a dolphin - Pose of a dolphin.
Technique: Stand on all fours and lower your elbows on the rug. Twist
Garudasana - Pose of the eagle.
Technique of accomplishment Rise to Tadasana (Mountain pose). Bend your arms at the elbows and cross
Anjaneysana - Low attack.
Technique of performance: Enter the Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (Dog posture with the muzzle down). On inhalation
Urdhva Dhanurasana - Pose Luka face up.
Technique: Lie on your back. Bend your knees and put your feet on the floor,
Matsiasana - Pose of fish.
Technique of execution Lie on your back, bending your knees, feet on the floor. With inhalation lightly
Bhujangasana - Pose of the cobra.
Technique: Lie on your stomach, legs stretched back, toes pointing to the wall behind you.