Technique of execution:
- Squat down. Hold the feet together, and put the palms in front of you on the width of the shoulders. Firmly press against the floor with your hands, transfer the weight of the body to them.
- Dilute your knees and tilt the body slightly forward.
- Lift the pelvis from the floor, keeping the weight of the body on the palms. Balance.
- Bend your hands slightly in the elbows. Press yourself.
- Take a breath, and on exhalation, slowly and slowly tilt the body forward and gently try to tear your toes off the floor. If the body weight on the palms, then balancing you gently tear the feet off the floor.
- Stay in the asana 7 breaths-exhalations (if you fall - rise again).
- Compensate your wrists - press your hands with your backs to the rug.
With this article read:
Tittibhasana - Pose of the Firefly.
Technique of execution: Get up in Tadasana (Mountain pose), spacing your feet a little less
Parshva Bakasana - Pose Zhurlevlya aside.
Technique: Stand upright, feet together. Bend your knees so that your hips
Ardha Chandrasana - Pose of the crescent.
Technique: Bend your right foot and place your right palm on the floor under your shoulder before
Urdhva Dhanurasana - Pose Luka face up.
Technique: Lie on your back. Bend your knees and put your feet on the floor,
Matsiasana - Pose of fish.
Technique of execution Lie on your back, bending your knees, feet on the floor. With inhalation lightly
Bhujangasana - Pose of the cobra.
Technique: Lie on your stomach, legs stretched back, toes pointing to the wall behind you.
How correctly to execute a baby-bassan?
Baby-bakasana is a transitional asana between the usual Bakasana and Karandasana. Although it looks
7 best asanas for strengthening the press
A good press is not only a beautiful belly, but also a healthy back,
Better than massage: yoga exercises for back and shoulders
Here are three poses that will relieve the upper back and shoulders from stiffness and lack of mobility. Do