Technique of Performance:
- Sit in Dandasanu (Staff posture).
- If you can not draw a rump while sitting on the floor, place a folded blanket under your buttocks.
- Pull your legs forward, pushing your heels away from yourself.
- Move to the left buttock and with the right hand, take the right ischium in the opposite direction from the heels.
- Do the same on the left side.
- Slightly wrap the upper parts of the thighs inwards and guide them to the floor.
- Place the palms or fingertips on the floor on either side of the pelvis.
- As follows repulsing hands, lift the upper part of the sternum up to the ceiling while simultaneously lowering the upper parts of the thighs.
- Point the inner groin in the pelvis.
- Inhale, lean forward, doing thisMovement from the hip joints, rather than from the waist. Continue to pull the case. If possible, grab your palms with the outer edges of your feet and straighten your arms completely in your elbows. Otherwise, put a belt on the feet. Take care that your hands do not bend.
- Having mastered this position, lean deeper. Move gently, lengthening the front surface of the body and not lowering your head down. If you have seized the feet, bend your arms and spread your elbows to the sides. If you use a belt, loosen the grip and slowly walk forward, grabbing the belt as close as possible to the heels. In doing so, stretch your arms.
- Lower on the hips first lower, then upper abdomen. After this, lay your chest on your legs and only lower your head down the last.
- With each breath, slightly lift the body up and lengthen its front surface.
- With each exhalation, lean deeper. Thus, the body movements are almost imperceptibly synchronized with breathing. In time, you will be able to stretch your arms behind your feet.
- Stay in the pose for 1 to 3 minutes.
- To get out of the asana, tear off the body from the hips and straighten the arms in the elbows, if they were bent.
- With inhalation, lift the body up, lowering the coccyx down and pulling it into the pelvis.
With this article read:
Pose of the bar - Pose of the bar.
Technique of execution: Enter the Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (Dog posture with the muzzle down). On inhalation
Uttanasana - Tilt forward from standing position.
Technique of execution: Stand in Tadasana (Mountain pose) and place the palms on the hips. On
Ardha Uttanasana - Half-incline forward from standing position.
Technique of execution: Stand in Tadasana (Mountain pose). As you exhale, lean forward and
Halasana - Pose of the Plow.
Technique of execution: To understand what the position of the body in the Pose position should be, execute
Pascimotanasana - Intensive traction of the posterior surface of the body.
Technique of execution. Sit down at Dandasan (Staff posture). If you can not draw a rump while sitting
Virabhadrasana III - The Pose of the Warrior III.
Technique of execution: Stand in Tadasana (Mountain pose). On exhalation lean forward in
Eka Pad Rajakapotasana - Pose of the King of Pigeons, variation.
Technique: Stand on all fours so that your knees are just above
Urdhva Dhanurasana - Pose Luka face up.
Technique: Lie on your back. Bend your knees and put your feet on the floor,
Kapotasana - Pose of the Dove.
Technique of execution: Stand on your knees, spreading them to the width of the pelvis; Hips are perpendicular