Technique of execution:
- Stand on all fours.
- Keep your hands strictly on the width of your shoulders and completely rest them on the floor.
- Press your toes to the ground, straighten your knees and enter the Dog's pose with the snout down.
- Spot your attention through your whole body - from the hands resting on the floor, to the pelvic bones.
- Do "support the umbilical center", pull the lower back. If you have tight hamstrings, you can just bend your knees slightly.
- Do 5-10 breaths-exhalations in this position, feel yourself firmly on the ground - through the hands and feet.
- To get out of the pose, "reach" with your hands to your feet or, on the contrary, exhale and straighten out.
With this article read:
Utthita Trikonasana - Pose of the triangle.
Technique of execution Rise sideways on the rug so that the legs are set at a distance
Urdhva Prazarita Ekapadasana - Extension of one leg upwards.
Technique of execution: Perform Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (pose the dog's face down), pressing his heels to
Virabhadrasana II - The Pose of the Warrior II.
Technique of execution: Stand sideways on the rug so that the legs are placed at a distance
Adho Mukha Shvanasana - Pose of the Dog face down.
Technique: Variations 1 Performing asana with knees bent at the knees, you can better
Anjaneysana - Low attack.
Technique of performance: Enter the Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (Dog posture with the muzzle down). On inhalation
Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana - The dog's pose is upside down.
Technique of execution: Lie on your stomach and place your palms on either side of the chest,
5 asanas for a rack on the hands
In order to stand up, you need not only strong hands, but also a good press,
Morning practice for beginners: 10 invigorating asanas
Have you decided to practice yoga? That's right! The morning yoga complex will help you to recharge your energy
Balance of mind and body By following this sequence, you can achieve a special state of mind