Technique of execution:
- Perform Adho Mukha Shvansanu (Pose the dog's face down), pressing his heels against the wall and placing the feet together.
- In the dog's pose, Muzzle Down is very important to pull upUp the knee cups, wrap the thighs inwards and guide the foreface of the thighs back: the correct operation of the legs will help to pull the spine along the entire length and prevent the compression of the intervertebral discs.
- Of Adho Mukha Shvansany Raise your right foot up and press the base of your toes against the wall.
- Keep your elbows well drawn. It is important that the spine does not "hang" to the floor, in other words - do not push the chest down. Achieving the traction of the spine up (in this case from the head to the pelvis) will help the proper operation of the hands. With your hands pressed to the floor, lengthen the inner surfaces of your hands and remove the inner surfaces of your shoulders from the floor - all this will allow you to pull the area of the thoracic spine and prevent aggressive pushing of this part down.
- Uncover the popliteal ligament of the right leg, while wrapping the thigh inside.
- Direct the skin of the sole of the right foot from the fingers to the heel, and lift the inner edge of the heel to the ceiling.
- Stay in the pose for 30 seconds - 1 minute, and then follow it with the other foot.
- Lifting the right leg, press the foot up to the wall and "walk" with your hands closer to the wall.
- Keep your legs straight, retract your knees.
- As you move the body to your left leg, point the right side of the pelvis to the wall, and the left side from the wall.
- In this case, the front surface of the thigh of the right leg does not just not touch the wall - it should be pulled inward, to the bone of the thigh, thus opening its back surface.
- To get out of the pose, gently return the palms to their original position, then perform the asana in the other direction.
With this article read:
Pose of the bar - Pose of the bar.
Technique of execution: Enter the Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (Dog posture with the muzzle down). On inhalation
Pascimotanasana - Intensive traction of the posterior surface of the body.
Technique of Performance: Sit down in Dandasana (Staff posture). If you can not draw a sacrum,
Halasana - Pose of the Plow.
Technique of execution: To understand what the position of the body in the Pose position should be, execute
Adho Mukha Shvanasana - Pose of the Dog face down.
Technique: Variations 1 Performing asana with knees bent at the knees, you can better
Anjaneysana - Low attack.
Technique of performance: Enter the Adho Mukha Shvanasanu (Dog posture with the muzzle down). On inhalation
Eka Pad Rajakapotasana - Pose of the King of Pigeons, variation.
Technique: Stand on all fours so that your knees are just above
Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana - The dog's pose is upside down.
Technique of execution: Lie on your stomach and place your palms on either side of the chest,
Kamatkarasana - Pose of a dancing dog.
Technique of accomplishment Rise to Adho mukha svanasana. Raise your right foot up as high as you can,
Kapotasana - Pose of the Dove.
Technique of execution: Stand on your knees, spreading them to the width of the pelvis; Hips are perpendicular